Posted on: August 7, 2022
Acxiom is looking for a Financial Analyst to support for the IT
G&A and Facilities cost centers within the IT & Operations
organization, including annual plan and forecast updates to
headcount, professional services, and all other OpEx items related
to these cost centers.Assist with the company's Global CapEx annual
plan and forecast and the related income statement plan and
forecast for hardware and facilities depreciation as well as with
the annual plan and forecast for on-premises software licenses,
software maintenance and support, and hardware maintenance.YOUR DAY
- Partner with SVPs/VPs and Directors in IT & Operations to
ensure the annual plan and forecast are accurate for the IT G&A
and Facilities cost centers.
- Monthly actuals vs. forecast variance commentary.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure month-end accounting
numbers are accurate and make journal entries to rectify
inaccuracies (accruals & deferrals).
- Key partner to the procurement organization to ensure that IT
G&A and Facilities OpEx purchases are within budget and tagged
appropriately to cost centers, clients, and regions.
- Strategic advisor on one, two, and five-year data center
migration strategy, including modelling of financial
- Ad hoc projects that are likely to include public cloud expense
related tasks, automation of existing processes, and enhancing
reporting and insights by moving financial data to BI tools such
PowerBI and Tableau.WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum 1 years of related accounting/finance experience.
- Strong analytical skills including an understanding of
generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strong Excel skills with experience using advanced Excel
- Ability to develop clear models to represent complex financial
- Motivated self-starter, with ability to remain focused and on
task with minimal direction.
- Can-do attitude towards meeting challenging deadlines with high
quality of work and attention to detail.WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or CPA is a
- Experience with Workday general ledger & Adaptive Insights
forecasting tool (including OfficeConnect).
- Understanding of business intelligence (BI) tools such as
Tableau and PowerBI.
- Familiarity with and/or willingness to learn robotic process
automation via products such as UiPath and Automation
Anywhere.Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity
employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in
recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of
associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's
race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected
veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other
Keywords: Acxiom, Merced , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!