Company: Milan Institute
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Milan Institute of Cosmetology - Merced, CA campus is seeking
Cosmetology Instructors to mentor, teach and motivate our students.
If you are ready to share your knowledge and skills in the
Cosmetology industry with our students, please apply immediately,
as we are currently offering a $1,000 Signing Bonus.
- Teaching, mentoring, motivating, and coaching students on the
clinic floor and in the classroom, using company-approved
- Preparing students to pass the State Board exam and ensuring
compliance with State Board rules.
- Participate in various administrative duties such as attending
faculty meetings, accurately recording grades and attendance, and
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Current Cosmetology license per State requirement
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the Cosmetology
- Prior teaching experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building
- Computer skills necessaryCompany Benefits include group health
insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, an Employee Stock Ownership
Plan, vacation, sick, and holiday pay. An Equal Opportunity
To apply for this exciting career opportunity, please submit your
resume for consideration to: Rebecca Ruiz, School Director.
Milan Institute is a private post-secondary college and a leader in
the Allied Health, Business, and Cosmetology fields. To learn more
about Milan Institute, we invite you to visit our website at
Keywords: Milan Institute, Merced , Cosmetology Instructors, Education / Teaching , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!