Program Manager - Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND
CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE
TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
This is a high-profile position working with internal colleagues
and external customer stakeholders to lead and ensure Trade
Promotion Management projects and programs of work are delivered on
time, to budget and within the agreed scope.
- As a lead role, the position will act as a key customer contact
for strategic engagements, owning and managing new customer
on-boarding, project deliverables and relationships throughout the
project delivery cycle.
- You will delight customers through seamless project delivery and
by building strong relationships with customers and internal teams,
you will lead the project to work through any challenges, issues or
escalations quickly and with integrity.
- This role will ensure effective quality assurance and the overall
integrity of the program .
- Responsibility will also involve taking ownership of budgeting,
costing, forecasting and other financials related to projects.
- Assisting with pre-sales activity including RFP responses,
quotations, SOW, defining scope of work, evaluations and customer
- Facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams,
ensuring productive utilization of all resources.
- Manage communications with all stakeholders, internal and
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions
wherever gaps in the program are identified or issues arise.
**DESIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:**
- We are looking for somebody who has led the successful delivery
of highly complex projects/programs of work
- You should enjoy and be highly capable in planning, organizing,
coordinating, and managing resources to deliver projects to time,
scope and budget whilst maintaining excellent relationships with
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with
their colleagues and customers.
- Ideally, you'll be certified and have qualifications in Agile,
SCRUM, PRINCE2, PMP, Waterfall or similar project management
- You should have a constant risk management mindset with ability
to consider what might go wrong and mitigate accordingly.
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package,
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range
of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the
personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The
Kantar Group Limited ("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our
Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is
necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your
details being shared with the hiring manager.
**KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT**
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based
around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our
approach helps to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto
support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career
progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and
creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and
supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted
and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health
andwell beingis taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent
pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and
better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting
company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop,
share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in
human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000
people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.
Keywords: Kantar, Merced , Program Manager - Remote, Executive , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!