Company: CommonSpirit Health
Posted on: November 23, 2022
OverviewMercy Medical Center a Dignity Health member has been
building a rich history of care in our community for more than 100
years. We have grown from a small one-story wooden structure into a
major healthcare provider with a new 186-bed main campus offering
the latest in facility design and technology. Mercy also operates
Outpatient Centers a Cancer Center and several rural
clinics.Wherever you work throughout our system you will find faces
of experience with dedication to high quality personalized care.
Joining our 1300 employees 230 physicians and many volunteers you
can help carry out our commitment to providing our community with
the excellence they have come to associate with Mercy Medical
- Provides leadership for all laboratory services in accordance
with Dignity Health policies and procedures and regulatory
agencies. Manages departmental directors and staff members and
ensures that they adhere to quality and service standards.
- Ensures compliance with The Joint Commission CMS and other
- Ensures department directors standardize processes and
procedures to increaser the quality and efficiency of laboratory
- Provides guidance to departmental directors on the development
of the laboratory budget for costs such as personnel equipment IT
laboratory systems supplies and consumables.QualificationsEducation
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree from an accredited college
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive Laboratory Services
experience in all levels of Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory
Science. An additional three (3) years of experience of management
of a Medical Laboratory with an emphasis on business development is
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or National
Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA) or Clinical
Laboratory Scientist (CLS) or equivalent required.
Keywords: CommonSpirit Health, Merced , Director Laboratory, Executive , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!