Orthopedic Surgeon -ORS
Company: HealthCare Talent
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Bridging the gap between your dreams and your current healthcare
position. We have an immediate need for a general-- Orthopedic
Surgeon --in--beautiful Central California. Join a great group of
successful orthopedic surgeons, while enjoying a great quality of
life in this unique community!
Benefits--that come with this opportunity
- Excellent compensation package, including a 10% sign-on bonus
and up to $25,000 in relocation. Two models: Opportunity to join a
successful orthopedic group.
- Community with low cost-of-living index.
- $270 Million Dollar - Not for Profit Hospital. Opened in 2010
- Brand New - DaVinci Xi Robot!!
- Opportunity to buy in to the local outpatient surgery
- Great culture in a well-respected and growing organization.
Great schools, enjoy nature, shopping, and more
- Beautiful Central California Location is 2 hours away or less
from: San Francisco, Sacramento, High-End Shopping, Beaches,
Yosemite, Wineries, Professional Sports, Skiing, Golf, Sierras,
Lakes, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, and Much More!!!
- K-12, Great Public Schools / Private Schools / Outstanding
Charter School / Public Montessori Program
- $94 million dollar - 250,000 SQ FT. "Paperless" High School
opened in 2013
- Affiliated University with 8,000 students, and a reputation for
"Green from the Ground Up." They offer-- 23 majors, 25 minors and
14--graduate--programs taught by more than 400 full-time--faculty
members, visiting professors and lecturers, who come from some of
the world's top-ranked universities. The list will continue to grow
as the campus reaches 10,000 students in the coming years.
We are looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon--to join a team our team
of successful spine, hip, and knee surgeons. We're seeking a
general-- orthopedic surgeon who can perform total hip and total
knee surgeries. In addition, foot and ankle fellows will do well
- M-F 8am to 5pm.--
- Shared call to see fractures - no trauma.
- Opportunity to work on hospital procedures on occasion. This is
a mid-sized community with flexibility to practice at hospitals in
needed areas, and where you are interested.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases and injuries to the
- Prescribes course of treatment for patients with injuries,
disorders, or malformations and performs required surgery.
- Conducts and supervises direct patient care, including some
non-surgical treatment options.
- Plans and executes disease prevention and health promotion
- Maintains CME units based on the requirements of the specifying
- Maintains historical records by documenting symptoms,
medications, and treatment events and writing summaries.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and
exploring opportunities to add value to job
- Collaborates with other orthopedic department clinicians and
Required Qualifications : Experience & Skills
- 2+ years' experience working full-time as an orthopedic
surgeon, doing a variety of general orthopedic surgeries. We're
open to fellows in foot & ankle, total hip & total knee, and hand.
That said, we need someone focused in general orthopedics
regardless of specialty.
- A candidate who is willing to do general surgeries as
- High interest level in practicing compassionate medicine within
a creative and dedicated organization Education/Credentials
- Possess or Apply for Active & Unrestricted (CA) Medical
License, MD or DO
- Board Certified in Orthopedic surgery (American Board
- Valid DEA certificate We've placed 4 surgeons with this
hospital, and another 8 other physicians over the years...many whom
have practiced in the community for 5- 20 years. This is a great
group of folks who will love to have your talent on board! Apply
now and a Sr. Healthcare Talent professional will discuss this
opportunity further with you, and learn what you're looking for as
well!-- National Operations Center
26090 Towne Centre Drive - Lake Forest, CA 92610
Keywords: HealthCare Talent, Merced , Orthopedic Surgeon -ORS, Healthcare , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!