Company: Mercy Medical Center
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Overview: Mercy Medical Center, a Dignity Health member, has
been building a rich history of care in our community for more than
100 years. We have grown from a small one-story wooden structure
into a major healthcare provider with a new 186-bed main campus,
offering the latest in facility design and technology. Mercy also
operates Outpatient Centers, a Cancer Center and several rural
clinics. Wherever you work throughout our system, you will find
faces of experience with dedication to high quality, personalized
care. Joining our 1,300 employees, 230 physicians and many
volunteers, you can help carry out our commitment to providing our
community with the excellence they have come to associate with
Mercy Medical Center. #RN-DH
Position Summary:Responsible for ensuring the accurate delivery of
specific prescribed radiation treatment procedures using both
photon and electron beams. Major functions include performance of
simulation procedures, dosimetry, calculations, and delivery of
- Must possess and maintain a current Therapeutic Radiology
license issued by the state of California.
- Must possess and maintain a current American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (AART) certificate.
- Must possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Demonstrated skill in the use of knowledge of radiation therapy
equipment, i.e., linear accelerators, simulators, dosimetry and
- 3 years supervisory experience in radiation oncology.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing to diverse
groups and individuals.
- Plan, organize and control the work of others.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Exercise good judgment and tact in providing strong leadership,
guidance, and assistance.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and JCAHO
Associated topics: dietary, dietetic, immunoassay, immunology,
kinesiology, microbiological, pharmacology, pharmacy, vaccine,
Keywords: Mercy Medical Center, Merced , Radiation Therapist, Healthcare , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!