Outpatient Physical Therapist
Company: HealthPro Heritage
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Outpatient Pediatric Physical TherapistJoin our Pediatric School
Based Team and use your passion for Physical Therapy to help make a
difference in a child--------s life!
- Outpatient Physical Therapy position available to begin
- Seeking a Physical Therapist to work with children from ages
- Merced, CA
- 8 Hours daily / 40 hours weekly (hours are 8am-5pm)
- Must hold current CA state licenseWe value our speech
therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a
difference in a child--------s life. That is why we make it a
priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!HealthPRO -- Pediatrics is a
national leading provider of highly skilled Physical Therapist and
educators. We hire Physical Therapists who share our vision, work
diligently, and provide best practices in Physical therapy that
will change children--------s lives for the better. If you are a
passionate, talented PT who wants to help children across the
country, then maybe it is time to look at our company. Looking
forward to speaking with you!Lindsey Reid - Recruitment Pediatric
Division, School TeamCall: 828.293.8266Email:
- Attend team meetings and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary
team including: physicians, psychologists, therapists, school
staff, and parents to provide holistic services
- Write evaluation reports, treatment plans, progress reports,
correspondence and other paper work needed to provide high quality
services and maintain records in EMR
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Participate in parent, community, and professional training
- Participate in activities aimed at developing and marketing the
- Supervise graduate students or clinical fellows
- Strong organizational skills/ self-motivated/ ability to be
flexible and adapt to changing schedules/ great at time management/
strong communication and customer service skills Qualifications
- License to practice physical therapy by the Physical Therapy
Board of California.
- Finger Print Clearance via Life-Scan.
- New Grads are encouraged to apply!!!
Internal ID: 2021-41329PandoLogic. Keywords: Physical Therapist
(PT), Location: Ballico, CA - 95303
Keywords: HealthPro Heritage, Merced , Outpatient Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Ballico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!