Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Description: MRG Exams West, a wholly owned subsidiary of MRG
Exams, a leader and premier service provider of independent medical
examinations is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner to
perform medical assessments on United States Veterans as part of
the VA's disability benefits process.The Nurse Practitioner will be
responsible for reviewing medical health records through a secure
Web Portal and performing a comprehensive assessment on each
veteran. The Nurse Practitioner will also complete Disability
Benefit Questionnaires (DBQ's) through the Web Portal. DBQ's are
condition specific forms created by the VA. Through the DBQ's, the
Nurse Practitioner will document exam findings needed by the VA.
The Nurse Practitioner will NOT make disability determinations, the
VA makes all disability determinations. This is NOT a treating
role. This position only provides assessments.This position will
review and assess 3-5 Veterans per day on average.. Requirements:
MRG Exams West is looking for Nurse Practitioner who are:
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments vs.
traditional patient care & treatment.
- Independent medical assessments = Medical Fact Finding &
- Willing to spend at least 50% of their day reviewing medical
records and electronic documenting of exam findings.
- Proficient at finding key data points within large electronic
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the DBQ's and form medical opinions.
- Typing skills are essential.
- Skilled at time management, able to stay on task and meet
- Completed DBQ's must be submitted within 24 hours after an
- Interested in serving Veterans in their community.Required to
do the job:
- Must hold a current and unrestricted Certified Nurse
Practitioner license in California.
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license
- Must be able to analyze both health history data and physical
examination data to form medical opinions.
- Proficiently use computer and health information management
- Strong communication skills written and oral. PM20
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Merced , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!