Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Merced, California. This
and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue
our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like
yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to
We're currently seeking a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to join
our amazing team.
Details of the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $500-$600/Day
- Anticipated duration of assignment: Long Term Contract
- Anticipated schedule: Monday - Friday
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Primary Care Nurse
- Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the
Veterans' current health.
- Prior to every exam, the practitioner reviews each Veteran's
medical or mental health history, using electronic bookmarks that
highlight the portions applicable to the Veteran's claim(s)
- This material, paired with the Veteran's responses collected
during the exam, guides the practitioner through our web-based
- Electronic exam documentation needs to be submitted within 24
hours of each appointment.
- Common exams include: musculoskeletal, cardio and
- Ancillaries (X-rays, labs, EKGs, PFTs, ABIs) may be ordered and
will be conducted on-site or nearby.
- The practitioner will not make a determination of percent of
disability or rating, develop any treatment plans or prescribe
Qualifications for the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner:
- Current and unrestricted licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
in State of practice.
- Current and unrestricted licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in
State of practice (APRN).
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Primary
Care Nurse Practitioner opening and one of our dedicated recruiters
will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Merced , Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!