Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Therapeutic Resources
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Skilled Nursing
PTA Job Summary
We are looking for a talented Physical Therapist Assistant with
Skilled Nursing Facility experience to work at an excellent
healthcare facility in Merced, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity
to build upon your physical therapy skills while advancing your PTA
career. The job will entail providing therapy and rehabilitation
services to patients at the facility. You care about patients and
are committed to helping them recover from their physical ailments.
Under the supervision of a physical therapist, you will help
patients regain movement and manage pain after injuries or
- Help to treat patients through exercise, stretching, massage,
gait and balance training, and other therapeutic
- Consistently report patient status and progress to physical
therapist to allow for updated goals and modifications.
- Assist physical therapist's assessment of the learning needs
and capabilities of patients and caregivers while considering age,
level of understanding, and emotional status.
- Document patient care in a timely, legible, and efficient
- Perform all duties promptly in a competent and caring
- Active state license as a physical therapist assistant
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 6 months of PTA experience within the last 5 yearsWhat We
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we
serveTherapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing
agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique
staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond
customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the
best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset
and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of
experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage
you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.Therapeutic
Resources is an Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are committed to the
hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Therapeutic Resources, Merced , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!