Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $3,500 per week
Company: Quality Clinicians
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Quality Clinicians is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a
travel nursing job in Merced, California.Job Description &
- Specialty: Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 12/12/2022
- Duration: 20 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand the reasons to avoid an agency you haven't worked with.
To reward you for giving us a chance, we'll include a $1,000 bonus
on your 1st paycheck, when you work your 1st assignment (of 8 weeks
or more) with us.***Myjourney modules will be assigned during
***EMS Waiver accepted 9/2022
- Unit: 5th floor MedSurg Tele w/ Oncology
-# beds: 34 beds (3 semi-private rooms, rest are private)
- Certs: BLS & ACLS are required.
Chemo cert would be a plus, but not preferred or required"
- Ratios: 1 to 4 for tele & chemo assignments
1 to 5 for medical assignments
1 to 4-5 for combo Tele & MedSurg "
- EMR: Cerner experience preferred. Make sure to ask if they
already have Cerner experience & if so, was this recent? They can
comp test out of Cerner training.
- Charge Nurse: Charge Nurse 24/7 - no patient assignment
- Nurse Aides: 2 on days, 1-2 on nights
- Weekend Requirement: 2 weekends per month
- Holidays: Per the needs of the unit
- Scrub Color: Navy blue. If you wear a scrub jacket it also must
be navy. If you wear an undershirt underneath your scrub top it
must be navy, white, or black. No hoodies.
- Tele: GE (central monitor station w/ 2 monitor techs). Strips are
sent twice per shift, review, sign & put in chart.
- Vents: Bipap (not continuous Bipap) or Cpap. Pt must be able to
self-rescue to be on this floor otherwise they need to be in the
ICU. They do not have a stepdown unit at this hospital.
- Hospitalist or Intensivist in house: Hospitalist in-house
- IV Team: No
- RT 24/7: Yes
- Pharmacy 24/7: Yes & Omnicell
- Shifts: 12's 7-730 Self-scheduling done in team. Mgr will try to
give what you want but will balance it out to meet the needs of the
- Floating: 4th floor Tele, 7th floor MedSurg Tele, 6th floor
Surgical w/ medical overflow with tele. Would not float to ER, ICU,
Surgery, or OB
- Floor specific orientation: 3 shifts with a preceptor
- Common diagnosis / Types of patients: MedSurg patients, chemo,
- Additional Notes: Must have strong time management skills,
customer service focused, & represent Dignity Health's Core Values
by being committed to the organization. Someone that truly cares
about the patient experience.Quality Clinicians Job ID #4d433467.
Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week
(subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be
determined.About Quality CliniciansWe are travelers building the
kind of agency we always wanted, while still working assignments.We
are transparent. Our clinicians are just as important to us as our
customers.We only hire clinicians we'd be glad to work with on the
same unit. If approved, you will get your own admin dedicated to
helping you with everything before, during, and after each
assignment for your entire time with us.--
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Referral bonus
Keywords: Quality Clinicians, Merced , Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $3,500 per week, Healthcare , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!