Registered Nurse RN Supervisor
Company: Avalon Health Care
Posted on: June 23, 2019
Franciscan Health Care is seeking a dependable, organized and
dedicated Registered Nurse to join our outstanding team as a
Registered Nurse Supervisor for our weekend shifts!Today's aging
population means there's a growing demand for healthcare
professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career
opportunities available at Avalon Health Care!
We are looking for individuals who embrace a reverence for life and
a heart for healing. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon
family works with our patients and their families as well as with
our communities to celebrate life every day!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a
daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges, a
rewarding career and opportunities for
advancement!ResponsibilitiesThe Registered Nurse Supervisor is
responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care
to a group of residents in a nursing unit, including assessing
resident needs, development of individual care plans, administering
nursing care, evaluating nursing care, and supervising Certified
Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse
(RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate clinical assessment skills at the level necessary
to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
the programs, goals, objectives, and policies and procedures that
are necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to
incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with
others, including employees, residents, family members, and
personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills
specific to geriatrics is required.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is
For additional information, please contact Brenna Monsen,
Healthcare Recruiter, at 801-325-0161 today!
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc., is an equal employment
opportunity employer (EEO) committed to hiring a diverse workforce
and sustaining an inclusive culture. Avalon Healthcare Management,
Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status or any other
status protected under federal, state, or local laws.
INDN124EEOAvalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative
action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and
reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in
employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request
reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844,
Keywords: Avalon Health Care, Merced , Registered Nurse RN Supervisor, Healthcare , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!