Merchandiser- Part time **$1,000 New Hire Bonus**
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Location: Los Banos
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread?
A Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee -, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Come join the -largest
baking company in the world -and our family of -20,000 associates
nationwide!Position Summary: The -Merchandiser -- PT -optimizes
sales and profits by ensuring that our customers' retail stores
remain stocked -to ensure adequate product availability on the
shelf and on displays. -This may include stocking shelves,
arranging and maintaining product displays, pricing products, and
monitoring the store inventory.Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo
- Great starting pay: $18.00/hour!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!
- Schedule: Sunday-Saturday -Start 3pm end at 5pm / Off Wed &
SunKey Job Responsibilities:
- You -will -maximize -sales by providing point-of-purchase and
shelf management services. -
- You will maintain appropriate product levels on shelf and
display locations throughout the assigned customer's location(s).
- You will -maintain -store shelves and displays by displaying,
arranging, pricing, and rotating product, -as well as, -removing
damaged or freshness-dated products, tidying/cleaning shelves and
displays, and ensuring world-class merchandising of products.
- You -will maintain a clean and organized back-room inventory of
- You will monitor store inventory -and coordinate communication
to BBU leadership on inventory supply issues. -
- You will meet customer service expectations through
communication, problem resolution and follow-up with BBU
- You will -maintain -customer relationships by visiting with
store managers, department managers, and employees. -
- You will maintain a professional, team relationship with
co-workers and customers. -
- You will live and promote the company's safety beliefs and
principles, ensuring safe work practices are being followed by all
and working to eliminate unsafe conditions to drive the achievement
of the safety goal of zero incidents. -
- You will live and promote -the Beliefs of the Company,
including respect for people, -continuous improvement, -exceeding
customer and consumer expectations as well as working to meet the
company's strategic and financial goals. -
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by
supervisor. --- -Key Behavioral Competencies: -
- You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret
data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex
(dealing with people, procedures and equipment).
- You work well in a team-based environment, have solid
interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change.
- You must be able to perform basic math and computer skills;
-SAP, Oracle, CPD preferred.
- You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset: -focus on
improving efficiencies while decreasing waste. - Bimbo Bakeries USA
is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with
operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes
BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but
not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada.
BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.Job Requirements:Requirements: -
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is preferred. -
- 0-1 -years of general work experience preferred. -
- Must be 18 years of age or older. -
- A valid driver's license is required and safe driving -record.
- Personal vehicle available to use for work. -
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of
liability and property damage. -
- In some locations Merchandisers are required to drive a DOT
regulated route truck. Candidates must meet DOT requirements
including Medical Card, Road Test and must be 21 years or older. -
- Local travel required. -
- Must be able to work in all weather -conditions. -
- Ability to lift more than 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry,
push/pull, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time, climb,
perform repetitive motions, perform frequent reaching and use of
fingers, and work in a loud and hot/cold environment. -
- You must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, work store hours with early
morning starts, irregular and/or rotating shifts, including split
days off (non-consecutive days off) and work holidays and weekends
(frequently required) -The physical and mental demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an associate
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.--- Bimbo Bakeries
USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides
equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees
regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Merced , Merchandiser- Part time **$1,000 New Hire Bonus**, Hospitality & Tourism , Los Banos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!