Customer Service Representative - PART-TIME
Company: Money Mart Financial Services
Posted on: August 12, 2019
Company DescriptionSince our founding in 1979, Money Mart Financial
Services has been committed to our mission of serving our customers
with straightforward, relevant products that meet their evolving
financial needs. We began providing accessible and convenient
financial services to unbanked and under-banked consumers as the
Monetary Management Corporation, and later became DFC Global Corp.
In January 2018, we began doing business as Money Mart Financial
Services to reflect the expanded services we now provide our
We provide over 10 million solutions to our customers annually,
ranging from money transfers to installment loans online and across
our 700 retail locations in North America, Money Mart Financial
Services is one of the largest and most diversified providers of
non-standard consumer financial products in the world. Even after
more than 30 years of service, we continue to find new, innovative
ways to serve and empower our consumers. Money Mart Financial
Services brands include, National Money Mart, Money Mart Canada,
The Check Cashing Store, Aspen Financial Direct and
Insta-Cheques.Job DescriptionWhat do you do?
In the Customer Service Representative role you will do it all,
sales, customer service, local area marketing, collections,
security of your store, and the list goes on. Your primary function
in the CSR role is to provide excellent customer service through
the provision of Money Mart Financial Services.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service - consistently
receiving 90% or better in the Customer Service Sequence.
- Sell and receive cash for / from another staff member and
record properly and enter into the Point of Sale system (fine count
all monies received and given out).
- Register new customers quickly and efficiently.
- Promote all products and services.
- Complete all product and service transactions in the Point of
- Issue Loans quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment
strategies are utilized.
- Cash checks quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment
strategies are utilized.
- Knowledge of issuing procedures for all checks and be able to
offer customers alternatives and incentives to return if unable to
complete the transaction.
- Sell benefits of ancillary services to customers and ensure all
sales are correctly recorded.
- Enter customer information completely and accurately into the
Point of Sale system.
- Reconcile cash float at the completion of shift.
- Have an extensive knowledge of all safety and security
procedures relating to the store and role-play on a regular basis
(at least quarterly).
- Understand and implement all procedures relating to Recordable
- Extensive understanding of all company policies and
- Prepare collection files and assist in the collection
- General office duties and proper use of all office
- Knowledge of who to call in the case of an emergency.
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of store.
- Successfully, open and close the store and complete all
- All other job related duties as directed by Management.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years customer service and cash handling
- Friendly, outgoing, confident / problem solver, flexible,
self-motivated, team player
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Service Orientation
- Sales Focus
- Problem Solving
Additional InformationWe invest in our employees, and offer
extensive training, and development programs to set you up for
future success. If we sound like a fit and you're ready to start an
exciting career with an organization that encourages employee
growth, apply today! We look for bright, energetic, motivated
individuals who are interested in learning and developing their
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Money Mart Financial Services, Merced , Customer Service Representative - PART-TIME, Hospitality & Tourism , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!