Accountant (Staff) I
Company: Dole Foods
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for timely and accurate collection and analysis of
company financial information. Will make decisions utilizing
independent judgment and discretion
- Perform general accounting work
- Assist in developing operating budgets
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Develop and perform account and cost variance analyses
- Responsible for timely and accurate collection and analysis of
- financial information
- Responsible for accurately preparing various internal and
- Prepare journal entries utilizing independent discretion and
- make decisions on correct account information.
- Conduct General Ledger account analysis
- Ensure company policies are followed
- Follow safety procedures
- Conducts reporting and analysis for farming reports
- Every period break down trial budget (review actual versus
- Every period reconciliation reporting
- Create farming reports
- Create (EBIT) reports
- Other duties that are reasonable and associated with the above
essential functions of the job.
Breakdown of responsibilities:
- 25% end period report analysis
- 25% journal entry reporting
- 25% farming reports and analysis
- 15 % special project, miscellaneous and audits
- Accounting 4 year degree
- Computer - accounting software - SAP/ERP experience highly
- desirable Working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Communication skills (verbal and written). Must be able to
communicate with all levels of managment
- Experience working under pressure to meet deadlines in busy
- Requires ability to analyze situation and make independent
- Food or Manufacturing Industry experiences a plus.
- Experience in Cost Accounting preferred.
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background
verification and skills test required for some positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Dole Foods, Merced , Accountant (Staff) I, Other , Atwater, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!