ER Tech I
Company: Mercy Medical Center Merced
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Mercy Medical Center, a Dignity Health member, has been building
a rich history of care in our community for more than 100 years. We
have grown from a small one-story wooden structure into a major
healthcare provider with a new 186-bed main campus, offering the
latest in facility design and technology. Mercy also operates
Outpatient Centers, a Cancer Center and several rural clinics.
Wherever you work throughout our system, you will find faces of
experience with dedication to high quality, personalized care.
Joining our 1,300 employees, 230 physicians and many volunteers,
you can help carry out our commitment to providing our community
with the excellence they have come to associate with Mercy Medical
Under the direction of the Department Director and/or Registered
Nurse, assists nursing personnel in maintaining required medical
record documentation, as well as administrative/clerical processes
surrounding the daily operations of the Nursing Unit.Monitors the
central cardiac monitoring station, and alerts appropriate members
of the healthcare team to the presence of problematic and/or
potentially lethal arrhythmias.
- Must possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Must possess or complete a Basic EKG course within 6 months of
- Experience as a MA, EMT, CNA or equivalence
- Familiarity with computer operations
- Prior experience as a ER Tech, Unit Clerk and/or Monitor
- Previous experience with EKG equipment, able to perform
- Prior acute care or emergency experience a plus
- Medical terminology
Keywords: Mercy Medical Center Merced, Merced , ER Tech I, Other , MERCED, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!