RN OR Circulator
Company: Mercy Medical Center Merced
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Mercy Medical Center, a Dignity Health member, has been building
a rich history of care in our community for more than 100 years. We
have grown from a small one-story wooden structure into a major
healthcare provider with a new 186-bed main campus, offering the
latest in facility design and technology. Mercy also operates
Outpatient Centers, a Cancer Center and several rural clinics.
Wherever you work throughout our system, you will find faces of
experience with dedication to high quality, personalized care.
Joining our 1,300 employees, 230 physicians and many volunteers,
you can help carry out our commitment to providing our community
with the excellence they have come to associate with Mercy Medical
Consistent with scope of licensure, parameters of the California
Nurse Practice Act, and Mercy Medical Center Merced (MMCM) policy
and procedure, renders direct and indirect nursing care to assigned
- Assesses patients for nursing needs, establishes and implements
a problem oriented plan of nursing care, and evaluates the
effectiveness of care provided.
- Provides immediate direction to other members of the nursing
care team to assure the appropriate provision of nursing
- Provides immediate direction to assigned LVNs, OR ancillary or
Surgical technicians as assigned. Patient age populations served,
and the specific competencies that comprise this job title may vary
among nursing units. These specifics are found in the "Department /
Unit Orientation & Initial Assessment of Competency" checklists for
this unit/position, and -by reference - form a part of this job
- Must possess and maintain a current Registered Nurse license
issued by the State of California.
- Must possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Must possess and maintain a current Advanced Cardiac Life
Support Certificate (ACLS)
- Must possess and maintain a current Pediatrics Advanced Life
Support Certificate (PALS) within three (3) months of hire.
- Must be able to take call shifts as assigned as required by
- Clinical experience in Operating Room/PACU, Operating Room,
ICU, Emergency Department, Endoscopy.
- Possess and maintain a current nursing certification such as
Certified Nurse-Operating Room (CNOR) , Certified Peri-anesthesia
Nurse (CPAN), Certified Ambulatory Peri-anesthesia Nurse CAPA),
Certified Critical Care Nurse (CCRN), Certification from the
Society of Gastroenterology Nurses Association (SGNA)
- Conscious Sedation experience preferred.
Keywords: Mercy Medical Center Merced, Merced , RN OR Circulator, Other , MERCED, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!