For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers,
for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and
inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and
innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done - and we
have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and
sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of
uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every
stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is
a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world
class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY
Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative
solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the
strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double
it's revenue over the next few years through organic growth and
strong corporate M&A commitment.
Under the direction of the Paint Line Supervisor and/or Group
Leader, the paint-line operator is responsible to operate and
maintain painting equipment and provide training to employees in
proper painting procedures.
The successful candidate who performs well in this role will
have growth opportunities available within the business. Learn more
about the Stanley Infrastructure business at
www.stanleyinfrastructure.com and learn more about Stanley Black &
Decker at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Proficient at operating all paint processing equipment within
Set-up and perform color changes per job specifications.
Measure and mix liquid and powder paints as necessary to
Prepare and inspect parts to ensure proper paint
Apply primers and paints per manufacturing specifications.
Perform preventative maintenance on all painting equipment as
Understand and follow procedures dealing with parts flow and
- Complete computer operations using specific forms and
procedures to ensure inventory
accuracy within the department.
- General plant; safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection
- Good manual dexterity.
- Standing majority of shift.
- Mobility to move within department/plant as assigned.
- Frequent lifting up to 60 lbs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand instructions in order to
measure, mix, and apply primers and paints.
- Must be able to operate lift-truck.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Requires good attention to detail and organizational
- Good mathematical skills.
- Must possess a high level of work accuracy.
- Ability to follow, with detail, written and verbal
- Ability to read and understand work order routings and
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision.
- Courage & Innovation - Bravely innovate without boundaries.
Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital
solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth.
- Agility & Performance - Simplify to accelerate business
results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right
things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration - Respect and leverage all aspects
of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view.
Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive
- Integrity & Accountability - Operate with highest ethical
standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with
transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary
and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental,
life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more!
Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US
will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.