Sr Warehouse Coordinator
Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
Monitors production and inventory levels. Ensures products are
stored in designated areas. Adjusting storage areas and related
products according to production requirements. Updates product
locations in appropriate systems. Handles complex issues related to
warehouse operations and trains fellow teammates as
- Monitors production and product availability/location.
- Stores product in designates areas and adjusts storage areas
according to production.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing warehouse logs
- Handles more complex issues related to the warehouse operations
- Trains fellow teammates as required.
- May also handle Warehouse Time and Labor functions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 4 or more year's experience as a router in the transportation
and trucking industry.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to resolve complex situations
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and handle fast-pace.
- Time and Labor understanding is required.
- Office Environment
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Merced , Sr Warehouse Coordinator, Other , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!