CNC Machine Operator 3rd shift - Manchester, IA $1000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers,
for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and
inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and
innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done - and we
have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and
sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of
uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every
stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is
a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world
class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY
Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative
solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the
strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double
it's revenue over the next few years through organic growth and
strong corporate M&A commitment.
Job Description Information
Under the direction of the Group Leader and Senior Team Leader,
the CNC operator is responsible to operate and maintain CNC
equipment in a safe and efficient manner to achieve the quality and
production standards of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Using blue print and job plan programs, set-up and layout job
- Fabricate part(s) to blue print specification using appropriate
machine(s) and process, such as; CNC Saws, CNC Tube benders, CNC
Oxyfuel, Plasma and Laser.
- Monitor and adjust machine(s) for necessary changes, throughout
run, to provide acceptable quality.
- Ability to operate general fabrication machining.
- Perform all 5S duties.
- Maintain acceptable 5S standards.
- Perform all other duties, as required, to meet customer and
company quality and productivity needs.
- Understand & execute, if necessary, inventory paperwork &
- Courage & Innovation - Bravely innovate without boundaries.
Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital
solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth.
- Agility & Performance - Simplify to accelerate business
results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right
things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration - Respect and leverage all aspects
of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view.
Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive
- Integrity & Accountability - Operate with highest ethical
standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with
transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own
High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Good mathematical
skills and ability to read tape measure and blue prints, dial
caliper and tube micrometer. Must have a demonstrated skill level
of machine operator.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Merced , CNC Machine Operator 3rd shift - Manchester, IA $1000 Sign-on Bonus, Other , Delhi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!