Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Los Banos
Posted on: September 11, 2021
This position will plan, direct, and coordinate the work
activities of the Maintenance Department. Responsible for
day-to-day operations of the maintenance area, plant equipment, and
It is expected for the Maintenance Manager to work in direct
partnership with the 24-hour team to support food/worker safety,
sanitation, quality, and efficiency (SSQE).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Provide direct supervision, technical direction, administrative
management, and maintenance leadership
- Management of equipment and maintenance team
- Determine schedules and assignments for work activities, based
on work priority.
- Counsel employees about work related issues and assist
employees to correct job-skill deficiencies. Coaching and
development of training plans for hourly maintenance
- Interview and recommend personnel actions such as hiring,
promotions, and firing as needed.
- Provide support for the facility and equipment needs including
capital and major repairs.
- Support preventative and corrective maintenance programs.
- Support plant environmental safety programs to ensure
compliance with Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Using other maintenance disciplines in the development and
application of root-cause analysis and troubleshooting of equipment
- Must follow all GMPs, SOPs and maintain a current understanding
of the regulation and requirements of the industry and applicable
government agencies; including but not limited to: FSAM, MSD, and
State Health Department.
- Active Member of the Crisis Management team for facilities and
Food Safety Teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Industrial, mechanical, or other technical
field with two years of managerial experience, or 4 years
- Experience with PLC troubleshooting, HVAC skills, fabricating,
TIG and MIG welding
- Demonstrated knowledge of motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor
systems, programmable controllers, and motor control electrical
trouble shooting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with others orally or in
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to make critical decisions while following company
- Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Occasional standing, walking, sitting, handling, reaching
climbing, crawling, squatting, kneeling and bending
- Occasional pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying 50 pounds or
- This role may require longer hours or weekends on occasion
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Merced , Maintenance Manager, Other , Los Banos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!