Auto Field Appraiser- SIGN ON BONUS
Location: Los Banos
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Location(s)Los Banos CADetailsKemper is one of the nation's
leading specialized insurers. Our success is a direct reflection of
the talented and diverse people who make a positive difference in
the lives of our customers every day. We believe a high-performing
culture, valuable opportunities for personal development and
professional challenge, and a healthy work-life balance can be
highly motivating and productive. Kemper's products and services
are making a real difference to our customers, who have unique and
evolving needs. By joining our team, you are helping to provide an
experience to our stakeholders that delivers on our
promises.Position Summary:We are currently seeking a dynamic
Appraisal Specialists in multiple locations! Candidates must live
within assigned territory. Work independently and remotely from
your home! We will provide a company car, laptop computer, and
other required equipment to ensure your success! This position is
eligible for a $2500 sign on bonus!This exciting job appraises and
investigates customer reported damages. This position will also
assist in the processing of Total Loss claim documentation.Position
- Receive electronic appraisal assignments, through initiative
and follow-through, setting appointments with customers for
- Review, explain, and negotiate completed damage estimates with
customers and shops.
- Issue payments on appropriate claims as well as document claims
system and communicate with inside adjusters.
- Work with other appraisers to meet team goals.Position
- Requires a preferred minimum of 3 years' experience of auto
damage field appraisals.
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience creating auto damage appraisals with an emphasis on
auto body repair and refinishing is a must.
- Additional experience related to the repair of mechanical,
frame, suspension and other related automotive components are of
- Experience creating computerized appraisals on approved
software is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literacy skills are
- Interpersonal skills must be adequate to effectively negotiate
fair and equitable settlements of all amounts required to restore
the damaged property to its pre-accident condition pursuant to all
recognized industry and company standards.
- Excellent time management skills.Kemper is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability
status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in
the locations where we operate. We are committed to supporting
diversity and equality across our organization and we work
diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination.Kemper
does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or
staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the
property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated to pay a
Keywords: Kemper, Merced , Auto Field Appraiser- SIGN ON BONUS, Other , Los Banos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!