Orthodontist - Located in Merced, CA
Company: Western Dental Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Located in Merced, CAOverview: Our team of Orthodontists perform
a variety of orthodontic procedures on children and adult patients.
In addition to Twin Brackets, patients have the option of clear
aligners with our brand, Clear Arc -. We're big on teamwork, so
you'll be working with trained assistants to provide the best
treatment for your patients. We want you to be able to build a
relationship with your patients as you transform their smiles.We
build your daily schedule with appointments in a way that allows
you to maximize time with each patient, so you don't feel rushed.
Plus, we take care of the day-to-day operations for you so you can
focus on what matters: your patients and their smiles.We welcome
Orthodontists of all different experience levels, including recent
graduates, to join our team. We also have Sign-On Bonuses and
Relocation Packages available for select locations. Apply today to
learn more!Here's a few reasons why Orthodontists love to work with
- Doctors have Autonomy in creating treatment plans while
providing direct care to their patients.
- Our Orthodontists have the option to connect with Orthodontists
in our Quality Management Department to receive Guidance and
- Doctors report to Doctors. Instead of reporting to a practice
owner, you will report to someone who understands the clinical
aspect of your position.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical &
Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including:
Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human
Resources, Legal, and more!Benefits
- Guaranteed Daily Rate plus a lucrative incentive program
- Company-Paid Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education Events
- Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Immigration Sponsorship Opportunities (OPT, TN, H-1B, Green
Card) for eligible candidates Qualifications:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic Specialty CertificateWestern Dental Services, Inc.
and all relevant affiliates (such as Brident Dental & Vital Smiles)
are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Keywords: Western Dental Services, Inc., Merced , Orthodontist - Located in Merced, CA, Other , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!