Company: Western Dental Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview: Our team of Orthodontists perform a variety of
orthodontic procedures on children and adult patients. In addition
to Twin Brackets, patients have the option of clear aligners with
our brand, Clear Arc. We're big on teamwork, so you'll be working
with trained assistants to provide the best treatment for your
patients. We want you to be able to build a relationship with your
patients as you transform their smiles.We build your daily schedule
with appointments in a way that allows you to maximize time with
each patient, so you don't feel rushed. Plus, we take care of the
day-to-day operations for you so you can focus on what matters:
your patients and their smiles.We welcome Orthodontists of all
different experience levels, including recent graduates, to join
our team. We also have Sign-On Bonuses and Relocation Packages
available for select locations. Apply today to learn more!Here's a
few reasons why Orthodontists love to work with us:
- Doctors have Autonomy in creating treatment plans while
providing direct care to their patients.
- Our Orthodontists have the option to connect with Orthodontists
in our Quality Management Department to receive Guidance and
- Doctors report to Doctors. Instead of reporting to a practice
owner, you will report to someone who understands the clinical
aspect of your position.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical &
Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including:
Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human
Resources, Legal, and more!Benefits
- Guaranteed Daily Rate plus a lucrative incentive program
- Company-Paid Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education Events
- Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Immigration Sponsorship Opportunities (OPT, TN, H-1B, Green
Card) for eligible candidates Qualifications:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic Specialty CertificateWestern Dental Services, Inc.
and all relevant affiliates (such as Brident Dental & Vital Smiles)
are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Keywords: Western Dental Services, Inc., Merced , Orthodontist, Other , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!