Orthodontist - Located in Merced, CA
Company: Western Dental Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Located in Merced, CAOverview: Our team of Orthodontists perform
a variety of orthodontic procedures on children and adult patients.
In addition to Twin Brackets, patients have the option of clear
aligners with our brand, Clear Arc. We're big on teamwork, so
you'll be working with trained assistants to provide the best
treatment for your patients. We want you to be able to build a
relationship with your patients as you transform their smiles.We
build your daily schedule with appointments in a way that allows
you to maximize time with each patient, so you don't feel rushed.
Plus, we take care of the day-to-day operations for you so you can
focus on what matters: your patients and their smiles.We welcome
Orthodontists of all different experience levels, including recent
graduates, to join our team. We also have Sign-On Bonuses and
Relocation Packages available for select locations. Apply today to
learn more!Here's a few reasons why Orthodontists love to work with
- Doctors have Autonomy in creating treatment plans while
providing direct care to their patients.
- Our Orthodontists have the option to connect with Orthodontists
in our Quality Management Department to receive Guidance and
- Doctors report to Doctors. Instead of reporting to a practice
owner, you will report to someone who understands the clinical
aspect of your position.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical &
Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including:
Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human
Resources, Legal, and more!Benefits
- Guaranteed Daily Rate plus a lucrative incentive program
- Company-Paid Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education Events
- Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Immigration Sponsorship Opportunities (OPT, TN, H-1B, Green
Card) for eligible candidates Qualifications:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic Specialty CertificateWestern Dental Services, Inc.
and all relevant affiliates (such as Brident Dental & Vital Smiles)
are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Keywords: Western Dental Services, Inc., Merced , Orthodontist - Located in Merced, CA, Other , Gustine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!