Driver Supervisor - Security Operations
Location: Santa Cruz
Posted on: May 23, 2020
Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT
Job Title: Driver Supervisor (Security Services)
Location: Area of responsibility is from San Francisco to the
Central Valley (Sacramento area)
Pay Rate: $22/hr
General job functions: Supervisor officers at Bank and ATM
locations ranging from San Francisco to the Central Valley
(Sacramento area). A company vehicle is provided for this.
Shift & Hours: Full Time, Day Shift (typically 8AM - 5PM or 9AM -
Included Benefits/Perks: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
coverage. 401K and Paid Vacation. Opportunity for growth with a
global security company.
Job DescriptionDriver Supervisors will manage field security
operations at multiple sites, including supervision of security
team to ensure that security team delivers high quality customer
service and that contracted security service expectations are being
met. He/she will conduct random and scheduled post inspections and
respond to call for service and after hour emergencies, investigate
accident/ incident and complete Accident/Incident and Inspection
Reports. Conduct post inspections of Security Officers appearance,
fitness for duty and knowledge of and adherence to site-specific
policies and procedures. He/she must be able to write site-specific
policies and procedures as required for each location. Provide
training to ensure training is compliant with Company and Post
Protocol and Procedures. Assist Corporate Office with scheduling
and staffing to manage overtime, and may be required to personally
stand vacant posts when necessary to ensure contracted coverage is
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the worlds largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients staff and assets, wherever they are
in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are
not limited to:
- Area of responsibility is from SF to the Central Valley
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned
client site, providing for the security and safety of client
property and personnel.
- Carry out instructions as documented in site Post Orders
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and and to
inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and
directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and
- Controls access to client site or facility through the
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe
conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked
entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of
accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not
- A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of
state required training preferred
- A Valid Drivers License is required
- A minimum 3 years of Security or Military experience is
- Prior supervisory experience in Security, Military, or Law
enforcement is required.
- High School Education or higher is required
- Must have a clean driving record and pass criminal background
check and drug testing.
- Candidate must be 21 years or older
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed to
write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as
equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized
persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Willing to work flexible hours & days, including holidays and
Keywords: GardaWorld, Merced , Driver Supervisor - Security Operations, Professions , Santa Cruz, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!