Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Job DescriptionActive Transport Medical Services, LLC.
(ATP).--is now hiring Emergency Medical Technicians. Full-Time and
Part-Time Flexible schedules are available. Applicants must send
resume and copies of all required certification. Minimum age is 18
- Pay: $15.00/hr. - $20.00/hr.
- Paid Sick Days
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Continuing education and certification costs paid
- And MoreActive Transport (ATP) is looking primarily
for--Full-Time employees and, depending on availability, will
consider Part-Time employees,--Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
will be required to work a variety of 8 or more hour shifts and
join our team to provide superior professional care in the Merced
- 18 years old with High School Diploma
- Current EMT Certification
- Current (AHA-Healthcare Provider) CPR Card
- Current California State Driver's License
- 10-year DMV K-4 drivers record (online version not
- Ambulance Driver's License required
- Provide superb customer service and skilled care
- Must portray an extremely positive company image and positive
attitude to all personnel
- Must maintain current industry standards through continuing
- Must be able to communicate and understand English verbally and
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug
- Must be able to provide a current PPD test results
- Work overtime as needed/required
- Must have current Immunizations/Vaccinations records (Influenza
(Flu), Hepatitis B, Measles Mumps and Rubella (MMR), Varicella
(Chickenpox) and have a current Tuberculosis (TB) Test)PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTSMust be able to perform the following tasks:
- Walk - frequently, up to or exceeding 4 hours per day.
- Run - infrequently, 1-2 minutes per day.
- Stand - frequently, up to or exceeding 2 hours per day.
- Sit - frequently, up to or exceeding 8 hours per day.
- Kneel - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Bend - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 250 Lbs. infrequently
(1-3 times per shift)
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 150 Lbs. frequently
(5-10 times per shift)
- Must have ability to step up and/ or climb over obstacles
- Must be able to climb stairs while carrying up to 150 Lbs.
- Must have adequate hearing acuity to perform job tasks (as
delineated in California DMV DL51 medical examination
- Must have adequate vision (with corrective lenses if needed) to
clearly distinguish colors, shapes, distances, etc. (as delineated
in California DMV DL51 medical examination requirements)
- Must have adequate hand and finger dexterity to grip and hold
both large and small items
- Must have adequate hand and arm strength to grip and lift heavy
- Must be able to tolerate work in outdoor environments (heat,
cold, rain, etc.)
- Must be able to drive/operate an ambulance in a
safe/professional manner.Active Transport is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Active Transport
policy to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for
employment, and not to discriminate on any basis of age,
citizenship, color, physical disability, mental disability, medical
condition, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran
status, marital status, national origin, race, ancestry, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or
any class protected by State Law.
- Job Type: Full-Time employees and, depending on availability,
will consider Part-Time employees.
- Salary: $15.00 /hour
- License: Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Required)Job Types:
Full-time, Part-timePay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
Keywords: Monster, Merced , Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Professions , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!