Warehouse Associate - Now Hiring
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Company: -US1158 FreshPoint Central California, Inc.Zip
Code:95382Minimum Level of Education:High School or
EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:1 YearEmployment Type:Full
TimeTravel Percentage: -0FreshPoint Central California Job
Fair!Same Day Interview/Offers!Saturday, May 1st, 20219:00am -
1:00pm5900 Golden Gate BlvdTurlock, CA 95382Our business is growing
and we are hiring for the below postions:
- CDL Drivers
- Warehouse Selectors
- Forklift Operators
- Production Repack Associates
- QA AssociatesStop by to meet our Management Team and find out
why FreshPoint is an amazing place to work!JOB SUMMARYThe selector
pulls case orders on an electric pallet jack, organizes the product
by assignment, and loads on a designated route in a fast-paced team
- Selects orders assigned by operations clerk, and loads onto the
- Performs other job functions as assigned by
- Prefer High School or GED.Experience
- Preferred 1-year related experience.
- Electric pallet jack experience preferred.Professional Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment for long periods in
a cooler environment.Physical Demand
- Frequent lifting of a product up to 50 lbs. during the shift,
infrequent lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to climb on and off powered industrial
- Regularly bend, squat, push, and pull.-Work Environment
- Must be able to work in confined spacesDECISION-MAKING
AUTHORITYMost important decisions made fully independently:
- Selecting the appropriate items from the correct slot.Most
important decisions made with review and approval of other
individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals
- Anything that the selector is unsure of doing.BENEFITS
- Productivity incentives
- Most CDL B Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service Recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.BENEFITS INFORMATIONYou will be
eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding
with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in
accordance with state law. -Available benefits include health care
benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick
leave and vacation.-Visit to view additional information on
benefits.HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided--
- Temperature screenings--
- Social distancing guidelines in place--
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
place-OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer
locations.We offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
STATEMENT:Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity-is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Merced , Warehouse Associate - Now Hiring, Professions , Livingston, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!