Special Inspector / Senior Technician
Posted on: October 3, 2019
51914 Job Category:
CoMET/Construction Management Position Type:
Full-Time Positions Available:
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since
1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals
providing solutions that improve our clients transportation, water,
energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive,
cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative
problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every
day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to
client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and
thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and
civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with
innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder s integrated,
award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their
objectives - from project inception through design and execution.
Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose together,
Kleinfelder, a long-standing industry leader in central California,
is looking for Special Inspector on Construction Materials Testing
Technicians to join our Merced, California office. In addition to
the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most interesting
projects in the area, Kleinfelder also offers:
* Competitive Wages;
* Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance;
HSA & FSA; 401K; paid holidays; and paid time off (PTO);
* Certification training and professional development (ICC, ACI,
* Employee referral bonuses;
* Career advancement opportunities with one of the largest and most
respected firms in the industry.
If you are looking for a CAREER opportunity, to development your
professional skills, enhance your technical certifications, and
work on resume building projects; then we want to talk to you!
We're looking for inspection and testing professionals to join us
in providing high-level inspection and testing services to our
diverse client base on projects throughout central and northern
California. We need seasoned staff who are comfortable being
actively engaged on construction sites performing special
inspections and testing of construction materials in the field.
This role offers a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to
work on multiple high-profile projects, and be part of an industry
Kleinfelder recognizes our staff as the key to our success.
Accordingly, we partner with our staff to establish and achieve
career development goals designed to build your professional
experience and technical confidence by helping you obtain
additional inspection and testing certifications.
Consideration for this position requires the following
certifications or experience:
* ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade 1.
* Radiation Safety training for the operation of a nuclear density
gauge and experience with soil density testing.
* ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector.
* 5+ years of special inspection and/or testing experience.
* Valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Use a company provided laptop or tablet computer and a working
knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook,
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* A good work ethic and high level of personal integrity.
* Authorization to work in the United States.
In addition to the above required certifications, hiring preference
will be given to those with any of the following desired
* ICC Pre-stressed Concrete Special Inspector;
* ICC Spray-applied Fireproofing Special Inspector;
* ICC Structural Masonry Special Inspector;
* ICC Structural Steel & Welding Special Inspector;
* ICC Structural Steel and Bolting Special Inspector;
* DSA Masonry Certification;
* American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspector
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA
and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes
from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed
Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree
to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the
event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a
previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the
right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial
obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume,
including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the
property of Kleinfelder.
Keywords: Kleinfelder, Merced , Special Inspector / Senior Technician, Professions , Merced, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!